Don't worry if you think

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-13 13:16:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Your GMB listing on website visits, phone calls, photo views, and more. Is Google My Business free? Google My Business is completely free to use and setting up your business on the platform will cost you nothing. There is no premium option, and you have full access to the tool simply by setting up your page. GMB is accessible to all businesses; you can get started immediately. Unlike many tools that have multiple subscription tiers (often including free versions), this tool will give you access to the exact same features as your competitors, whether they are small local businesses or global chains.

How to set up your Google My Business page Last Review Setting up your business on Google My Business is a simple task that shouldn't take you much time, and it's the first step to increasing your business' online visibility in your industry. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to set up your page. Step 1: Go to the Google My Business profile management page Go to the Manage My Profile page of Google My Business and search for the name of your business.

This step will allow you to quickly see if you have already created a GMB page in the past (if you are not sure). img-semblog If you cannot find a listing for your business, click Next. Step 2: Fill in your business name Remember that you must use your company's real name, the name it has in the real world. Additionally, it is important to know that unnecessary use of keywords in the name may result in your registration being suspended (don't do this). img-semblog Step 3: Choose the category that best suits your business Now you need to choose the main category that best represents your business. In most cases you will see a number of options, choose the one that best describes you.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|v

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 12:09 , Processed in 0.486437 second(s), 20 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |