Here of comparison and following the trend

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 19:16:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
atmosp This Spring Festival, Zhou Yan distributed Yuan "Lai See" to the children of his relatives You can imagine the psychological pressure He told "Ding Jiao" that he really didn't want to be a topic of discussion among his relatives, and he didn't know how to face his parents' questioning, "My parents don't know how to do it" What he blames me for is that he keeps asking me if there is any problem with my business" Early on the second day of the Lunar New Year, he returned to Guangzhou on the grounds that his business was too busy This year is Sun Xin's first Spring Festival since she started working On the evening of the second day of the Lunar New Year, she

She and her parents had an argument about the issue of Chinese New Year red envelopes On the first and second days of the Lunar New Year, her parents wanted to take her to visit relatives, but she refused “Some relatives who haven’t contacted her for several years have to not Rich People Phone Number List only bring gifts but also We have to bite the bullet and chat Besides, there are so many relatives and children that we can’t recognize them all and have to give them New Year’s money” Sun Xin said that after finally taking a few days off, she just wanted to spend more time with her grandparents and parents at home Seeing that her parents were not happy,

she suggested that night She created a WeChat group and invited all the children of her relatives who had WeChat to join her She handed out red envelopes for everyone to grab "A total of 1 yuan in red envelopes was given out The children were very happy to grab it In the end, it was more suitable than giving out New Year's money in person" As a result, her parents told her, " How do you keep track of red envelopes in this kind of group? How will your parents give your

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|v

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 20:58 , Processed in 0.042145 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |